Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Most Concerned

Everyday you listen to me. Everyday you hear me. You're that one person who is most concerned about me, even more than concerns typical of men such as whether I ate or not, whether I'm home safe or not, have had enough sleep or not. You are most concerned about how I feel, whether I am loved, secured, comforted, inspired, happy, empowered and such because indeed you have paid the price already and I need not feel otherwise. You paid the price that I may be victorious in everything, over judgement, over sin, and that final victory where all things sad become untrue.

No words are indeed enough to decribe you indescribable God. You have shown me in this season You are God and You reign. Nothing is impossible - you have shown me. And I pray to remember this always.

No comments: