Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

When tears fall

It's a title of a song we are currently piecing together. What surprises me is what happens within me when such actually happens - where the line after goes, "still I will praise you". I found myself in that situation just last weekend and that moment it occurred I knew I wasn't in the attitude of praising Him - not soon at least.

I prayed and then thanked Him for my life. That moment everything changed. I didn't even deserve any - not even life  - and yet he gave it all. I knew then it was more than enough. Indeed, how blessed I am that I can go through another day, and yet with much blessing too. I am left to be in awe of his wonderful work of love in my life, and my prayer is that I too may learn to love as he did - beyond all reason because he had one reason and purpose.

No comments: